Performance Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
On our mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone, we’re looking for a Performance Specialist to help establish market leadership in homeowner rental income generation. We have ambitious goals to be the best in the industry and this team plays a critical role in ensuring that success. You will get the opportunity to flex your analytical and hospitality muscles to optimize homeowner performance at an individual listing level.
What you’ll do
As a Performance Specialist, you will serve as a holistic performance consultant to homeowners on all aspects of their home’s performance. You will be in constant dialogue with Homeowners having strategic discussions, listening to performance related concerns, analyzing performance, and determining a go-forward plan. You will provide world class e2e hospitality, strategically working with cross-functional teams to maximize performance and maximize listing revenue.
- Serve as secondary in-bound contact for homeowners who have concerns and questions regarding their home’s performance
- Analyze data and market trends using Sisense, Salesforce, and Excel to consult with homeowners on holistic listing performance
- Be the expert in all optimization levers and confidently recommend adjustments & solutions that will drive booking performance
- Educate Homeowners on rate strategies, Evolve’s SmartRates algorithm, industry trends, and booking windows
- Meet and exceed goals related to response time SLAs and performance based churn
- Meet and exceed regional NBV goals in partnership with Revenue Management and Regional Performance Managers
- Collaborate with Revenue Management Team to ensure homeowner initiated rate adjustments are appropriate and aligned with revenue generating goals
- Own a region and its performance bringing homeowner e2e hospitality to every conversation
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ year customer service experience or 1+ year of experience driving performance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies to homeowners to gain alignment and grow partnership/trust
- Ability to use tools and data to analyze market and listing metrics and make recommendations
- Detail-oriented, elevated time management, hospitality-focused, ability to work autonomously
- You enjoy speaking with clients and acting as an advisor on the industry’s best performance practices
- Clear and concise communicator that is comfortable in various conversations
- Excel and Salesforce experience preferred
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $42,500 to $50,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.