Partner Marketing Manager at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
The following states are approved as remote work locations for this position: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, MI, NY, NC, OH, SD, TN, TX, WA. All other states are not in consideration for this role at this time.
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile applications and giving solutions since 2013, and with the recent acquisition of Church Community Builder’s ChMS technology platform, they are well positioned to offer a best-in-class integrated solution for churches, schools, and nonprofits. With Pushpay solutions, organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
About the Team:
As our technologies grow and evolve, as does our team. We are beginning the search for a new role in the organization, Partner Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Customer Marketing team in the Marketing organization, closely aligning with the business development function, this pivotal role will help us as we continue to invest and grow our partner ecosystem at Pushpay.
About the Position:
Pushpay is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Organization. At the intersection of business development and marketing, this role will architect and deliver programs that enable us to grow our Integration, Network and Denominational relationships. This will involve a combination of creative ideation coupled with campaign execution in collaboration with multiple organizations across Pushpay.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, execute and measure end-to-end integrated partner marketing lead generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the Partner and Integration team to execute on campaigns, programs and events, within our partner and network segments
- Manage coordination and delivery of marketing requirements outlined in partnership and network agreements
- Develop top-of-funnel lead generation strategies designed to attract new integration, network and denominational relationships
- Drive the creation of partner and function specific content including web content, joint collateral, enablement guides, customer presentations, blogs, partner videos, etc
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partner marketing campaigns and recommend improvements
- Partner with the events team to deliver top-notch, brand relevant content and materials in support of partner conferences
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent
- 3 + years experience in marketing
- 1+ years experience Conference / Event Coordination desired
- Strong presentation skills and comfort communicating with senior leadership
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401(k) match program
- Competitive salary
- 15 days starting PTO
- 11 paid company holidays