Partner Acquisition Marketing Leader at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Worldpay from FIS is the division of FIS that provides card acceptance and processing solutions for our merchant clients to enable their customers to pay them however the customer chooses; in-store, online, mobile, contactless, text-to-pay, QR codes or over the phone. Worldpay's growth is attributed not only to our best-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive with our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay. Come join the exciting fintech space and with the #1 merchant processor in the world (Nilson report as measured by the number of transactions processed).
FIS is looking for an experienced B2B marketer to lead marketing efforts designed to acquire new clients for our ISV (integrated software vendor), ISO (independent sales organization) and Payfac (payment facilitator) partner channels in the U.S. Obtaining new merchant clients through one of these partner channels is a primary go-to-market approach for our merchant acquiring business.
In this role, you will establish our strategic and tactical approach to new client acquisition marketing across all stages of the sales funnel. You will work alongside our sales organization to develop a strategy that includes industry vertical specific targeting, messages, value propositions and content that solves the pain points (outside in point of view and message) of all buyer personas in each target vertical. To accomplish this, the person this role will develop an annual plan encompassing clear and measurable goals, target audiences/verticals, purchase motivations of targets, drivers of purchase, align with sales on the purchase process, ensure we are talking in a meaningful way to all involved in the purchase process and align these tactics across each stage of the sales funnel (awareness, consideration, decision). This role will focus on inbound and outbound marketing (including nurture campaign development across a variety of channels, DBM, ABM, etc.) and will require the build and execution of a robust content marketing strategy in support of all marketing tactics.
What You'll Be Doing
- Establish and drive the strategic vision for new partner acquisition marketing
- Build and execute highly targeted inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Maintain deep relationships with sales leadership and provide regular updates on existing campaign performance and new campaign development
- Build and manage an annual marketing calendar to ensure visibility of planned activities across the broader marketing organization and line of business
- Manage budgeting and invoice processing
- Identify and manage key agency partnerships in the successful execution of marketing efforts
- Shape and implement a culture of continuous improvement across marketing efforts
- Partner with Product Marketing to guide the optimal utilization of various Value-Added Services messaging in our materials
- Work with the sales team to define the events strategy, and partner with the shared services events team to execute
- Establish key performance metrics and monitor ongoing channel and campaign performance and regularly provide updates to sales/LOB
Diversity & Inclusion is Critical to Building a Strong Team
With more than 70,000 individuals employed by FIS, we share offices with a unique combination of geography, age, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, ability, language, culture, religion, sexual orientation, beliefs, thinking styles, education, work history, socio-economic status and life experiences. Our diverse employee base helps us use our collective strengths to innovate and deliver the best products and solutions for our clients. By providing an inclusive employee experience where everyone's views count, FIS empowers our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential. And, we put our words into action and have been recognized for these efforts. FIS was named to the 2021 Forbes best employers for diversity list and named a 2021 Best place to work for LGBTQ Equality by Human Rights Campaign.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing at a dynamic, tech-first company, ideally 7+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to leverage test-and-learn tactics to continuously drive improvement and response of marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and software tools (GA, Tableau, SAS visual analytics, etc.)
- Past experience implementing ABM and/or DBM programs
- Experience with building nurture programs within enterprise marketing automations platforms, such as Marketo, Unica, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, etc., to move leads through the sales funnel with highly targeted and relevant content
- Solid understanding of a variety of marketing tactics and channels including digital marketing (social media, SEO, SEM, email, Video, etc.), demand generation and content marketing
- A creative approach to campaign ideation and execution
- Experience managing multi-channel campaigns in a complex, matrixed environment
- Experience in financial services marketing, retail banking and/or merchant processing is preferable, but not required
- Successful track record of shaping marketing strategy and successful GTM for B2B products and services
- Strategy development, with a keen eye toward also executing strategies
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to manage with influence and experience working closely with other teams, especially, product, sales, marketing, and business development
- Record of building strategic alignment and buy-in across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a faced paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Sense of urgency, bias for action and always looking for new ways to continue to raise the bar with our marketing efforts
- Requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with less or equivalent work experience.
- This is a remote role and requires no more than 10% travel.
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology at a leader in the exciting FinTech industry
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.