Paid Social Media Manager at Fruition
We’re a growing team of Digital Marketers managing a wide variety of small to medium-sized clients. We don't just offer jobs — we offer rewarding, challenging and exciting careers where no 2 days are the same. Join our growing team of smart and passionate digital experts that care about our clients and deliver results.
Fruition is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to deliver effective, profitable projects that create growth for the Agency and deliver for our clients. If you’re passionate about digital marketing, data driven, and have a solid understanding of paid social media-we want you to join our team!
The Paid Social Media Manager will be primarily responsible for managing paid social campaigns from start-to-finish across Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and Reddit. The ideal candidate continually seeks to support and elevate the client’s business by making data-driven recommendations and strives to improve Fruition’s paid social media services based on experience, knowledge, and creative thinking. This role regularly researches and presents innovative tactics, tools, and strategies with the Fruition team and clients to stay on top of a rapidly evolving industry. The ideal candidate also has a thirst for learning, is passionate about digital marketing, and has a positive, can-do attitude!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with account teams to develop paid social media strategies and build out campaigns from start to finish.
- Campaign setup and management for paid social media channels including but not limited to, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and Reddit.
- Support and collaborate with the team to create successful, cross channel campaigns.
- Execute paid social media optimizations based on performance and client goals and objectives.
- Manage daily, monthly and lifetime campaign budgets.
- Manage multiple paid social media accounts simultaneously.
- Ensure all campaigns have measurable, trackable goals in place.
- Track, report, and analyze performance data to communicate key takeaways and ongoing opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the account management team to ensure goals are met through paid social media channels.
- Ensure processes are followed and any roadblocks or issues are resolved.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s business context in your day-to-day communications with them and with your team.
- Identify opportunities for increasing advertising budget and retained work.
- Continually improve knowledge and skill sets in existing and emerging paid social media platforms and technologies.
Required Key Skills and Education
- Comfortable working with both a team and independently managing a portfolio of clients.
- Strong copy-writing skills that follow social best practices.
- Strong understanding of design principles and social best practicing.
- Able to efficiently communicate creative vision to a design team, Graphic Design experience a plus.
- Direct experience with Paid Social strategies and platforms.
- Strong understanding of social platforms, Facebook Blueprint certification desirable.
- Working knowledge of other paid media platforms (search, programmatic, etc.) a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Docs; Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills a plus.
- Proficient in Google Data Studio a plus.
- Ability to implement tags and scripts and set up event tracking within Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Have clear team and client communication on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to review data and metrics into actionable insights that support clear recommendations.
- Ability to switch-task when needed and juggle multiple projects.
- Track record of consistently meeting deadlines as well as co worker and client expectations.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and customer journey, and be able to provide feedback to maximize client conversions.
- Have strong work ethic and ability to deal with the frequently changing workloads and varied projects within a fast-paced digital marketing agency.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, including a very high standard of written and spoken English.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing; agency experience a plus.
- 2+ years of direct experience managing paid social campaigns, additional paid media experience a plus.
- 2 year college degree, Bachelor’s Degree desirable (business, marketing, finance, economics, english, or related field).
- Resides in the Denver great area is a plus, but also open to remote workers who fit the role and are a good cultural fit.
- Ability to report to Denver, CO office on occasion preferred. Work from home available.
- Work/Life Balance – opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Flexible Paid Time Off Policy (no pre-set limits)
- Health insurance including medical, dental, and vision (partial employer-paid medical)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and supplemental voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Parental Leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee social and fundraising events
- $60,000-$80,000 total annual base salary plus bonus, commensurate with experience, skills, education, tenure, and/or training