ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver AND the mountains - best of both worlds!
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction Interactive is seeking a highly motivated and talented Paid Media Specialist, who along with the Director of Paid Media, will define and lead strategy for AdAction’s paid activities. The successful applicant will perform the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to drive traffic to our owned and operated media sources.
The Paid Media Specialist will use performance data to make optimizations and updates daily. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and assist with campaign strategies to positively impact KPIs, and ultimately revenue for the company. This is a new role for the company, providing the right candidate with a unique opportunity for professional growth and development, while simultaneously making an impact on the future of the business.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for paid digital marketing campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign expansion.
- Manage platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google and Bing Shopping, Yahoo Gemini, and potentially international platforms such as Yahoo Japan, and others.
- Launch campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and other social platforms, as needed.
- Audit campaign performance, tracking, pacing, settings and work with Analysts and Developers to ensure all landing pages are properly tagged and tested.
- Analyze website traffic across multiple paid channels in order to recommend changes or make optimizations.
- Execute A/B & multivariate tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, heat mapping software and other site technologies to evaluate campaign performance to make recommendations from a quantitative and qualitative analysis perspective.
- Perform competitive paid research pre- and post-campaign launch.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest paid trends, tools, and best practices with a desire to bring innovative thinking to paid strategies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years’ experience with paid search, social and display campaigns – in-house experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Ads Editor, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of keyword research, keyword expansions, ad copy creation and execution, bid changes, campaign performance tracking and reporting, A/B testing, and analysis.
- Understanding of cross channel and cross device tracking, optimization, and attribution.
- Capable of successfully managing paid programs with limited oversight.
- Demonstrated success of managing complex campaigns with 100+ ad groups simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of conversion & goal tracking experience.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel features (e.g., pivot tables, complex formulas, statistical analysis).
- Knowledge of industry best practices, KPIs, and other various benchmarks.
- Strong ability to analyze data, yield well-informed interpretation, develop action plans based on findings, and build and implement effective strategies.