Marketing Technology Manager (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:20 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox has an exciting opening for a Marketing System Engineer to join the marketing operations team. The ideal candidate for this position has deep technical experience across marketing tech stacks and full-stack capability in the code that drives modern marketing. This position will own the technical implementation of scripts, tracking and attribution from dark-funnel through revenue. As a core member of the marketing operations team, this position will partner across the wider organization to ensure that marketing is properly instrumented for acquisition as well as retention and expansion. Successful applicants value simple, elegant implementations and working with the latest marketing automation technologies to drive revenue. This position reports to the Sr Manager, Marketing Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Evaluate and troubleshoot technical marketing challenges and create custom best-fit solutions
- Integrate marketing technology platforms and tools across the GTM stack
- Build, test, and manage API connections and scripting solutions
- Perform data privacy and compliance reviews of marketing technology products
- Document key MarTech processes and procedures as they develop and evolve
- Train and support marketing staff on using marketing technology products
- Build trust with internal stakeholders by developing empathy for their day-to-day challenges and systematically addressing them
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in technical marketing operations and development
- Experience working with API integrations
- A strong command of Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and technical aptitude, having worked with highly complex processes and a large MarTech stack
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, and focus on driving revenue
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $100,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description