Marketing Project Coordinator at Toastmasters International
Do you want to be part of a highly skilled and collaborative marketing team in an educational nonprofit that helps shape confident communicators and leaders across the globe? As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you will champion the Toastmasters International brand, traffic marketing projects, monitor deadlines, and act as a cross-functional team liaison. The Marketing Project Coordinator will ensure branding, style, and business processes are followed, as well as work with Toastmasters members to keep brand elements consistent across the organization while ensuring that all uses of trademarked and copyrighted material follow published standards. Be a part of an inspiring company culture and make an impact!
- Traffic marketing, branding, and creative requests through Ignite/InMotion
- Review/evaluate project requirements and requests to develop project plans, dependent deliverables, and work assignments
- Ensure business processes are followed
- Maintain and track projects to see to it that campaigns/projects are launched on time
- Track project deliverables and timelines to maintain project implementation schedule
- Respond to brand inquiries from Toastmasters members and act as an internal resource for other departments to understand brand guidelines
- Maintain and update the Brand Manual as needed
- Work closely with the legal and trademark team to manage requests, identify misusage, and provide corrective feedback and direction
- Support the marketing and communications department as needed
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Marketing or branding experience with a drive to succeed and a desire to learn
- Customer-service mindset
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Dependable and accountable with excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Experience with project management preferred
- Project management software experience (especially Ignite/InMotion) a plus
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
This position pays $60,008.00/year and is exempt.
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112. You will be working from home while the office is closed due to COVID-19. Permanent work authorization for the U.S. is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 12 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 12 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2019. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.