Marketing Program Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is in a hyper-growth stage and we are looking for a Program Manager for our Marketing team! This role will help align team members, assist with prioritization, escalate challenges, and keep the organization on track to meeting its goals.
The Marketing Program Manager role will have global responsibility with the ability to make an immediate impact on the team’s productivity, streamlining critical initiatives, leading key marketing programs, and communicating objectives inside and outside the organization.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast paced ambiguous environment and is capable of operating at a tactical, strategic, and operational level.Key activities of the role include:
- Team planning and project management
- Lead and drive alignment around our global marketing strategy and objectives, with clear goals and committed OKRs
- Meeting preparation and follow up including building agendas and driving structured participation
- Identify and take on ad-hoc strategic projects - everything from defining new opportunities to executing key initiatives
- Organizing large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives
- Build storylines to help guide the team for presentation preparation or proposals
- Collaborate with stakeholders for awareness and accountability of action items, projects, ensuring deliverables are high quality and on time
- Drive key program communication through meetings, offsites, and email/slack
- Work with Finance and Operations teams to monitor and drive efficiency
- Organization expert, someone who can take a variety of inputs including notes, discussions, and diverse points of view into coherent plans
- Curiosity to learn the business including operations, analytics, and strategy in order to develop new ideas and activities for the team
- High interest in being hands-on with a general understanding of marketing, planning & process, communications & strategy execution
- Comfortable diving into any area of the marketing business to understand changing requirements and facilitate decisions based on priorities
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of company
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.