Marketing Operations Specialist at Alteryx
- Act as the primary point of contact within Marketing Operations to set up webinars, flows, and automated processes that enable marketers to run campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Operations manager to improve the marketer's work process, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Promote best practices on Data governance and data hygiene within the MarTech stack
- Build and maintain smart lists and segmentation to support the needs of the marketing teams
- Look for opportunities to refine and improve processes and designs for continuous improvement of Marketing processes and systems
- Create documentation, training materials and maintain the knowledge base for the broader team
- Provide training and education to various marketing teams
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, or acquisition role, preferably in a B2B setting
- 1-2 years of hand-on workflow building experience with a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe Campaign Classic)
- 1-2 years of experience with CRMs, ideally Salesforce
- Deep understand of B2B marketing and the life cycle of a prospect
- Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Interest in troubleshooting and researching unfamiliar problems as they arise
- Familiarity with common marketing tools and technologies
To stand out!
- Marketo Certified / Eloqua Certified / etc
- Deep SFDC Experience
- Tableau Experience
- Flowchart and Diagram tools
- Data enrichment tools
- Alteryx Designer experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $88,400 to $150,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.