We are looking for a strong, passionate Marketing Operations Specialist / Manager to join our Denver-based marketing team! As a key member of a high-performance team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand. This role’s primary goal will be to provide the best-in-class operational foundation required for fast-paced revenue growth. In partnership with the VP of Marketing, this individual will help build and shape a world-class, revenue generating marketing engine!
- Manage, own, and optimize marketing technology stack, including Marketing Automation, CMS, Data,
- Architect, build, and optimize marketing infrastructure, including lead and account scoring, data collection strategy, business rules, funnel frameworks, lead routing, etc., in collaboration with other marketing team members, as needed
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns, programs, and assets created by and with the HE marketing team, ensuring accurate tracking, attribution, and lead flow
- Lead the charge to educate and enhance understanding of marketing automation’s role in revenue generation across the marketing team, sales team, and the business as a whole.
- Contribute to overall database health, including analyzing gaps in data while recommending practices, processes, and tools that ensure data hygiene and completeness.
- Partner with Demand Generation Manager to design, manage, and maintain optimal lead flows, campaign tracking, and delivery of sales enablement.
- Develop, present, and manage an iterative marketing operations roadmap
- Work with internal partners in marketing, sales, customer service, and product to quickly understand their business needs and pain points, and propose innovative technical solutions to marketing needs
- Create and manage accurate and up to date technical specification documentation for HE marketing program, including campaigns, assets, and system integrations
- Creating marketing campaigns, integrating apps, and consulting with tech ops on solution design
Skills / Experience / Traits:
- Degree in web design, development, marketing technology, or similar field
- 4+ years experience building B2B demand generation campaigns in best-in-class Marketing Automation platforms like Pardot, Marketo, and/or Oracle Eloqua (Certifications a major plus)
- 3+ years experience working in/on a high-growth, fast-paced B2B marketing team
- 1+ years experience or exposure to a complex Salesforce use case, basic understanding of Salesforce best practices (hands on experience in the platform a plus)
- Experience architecting and/or implementing key systems integrations and data migration
- Mastery of best practices in marketing automation-powered campaigns, including segmentation, lead scoring, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, sender score, A/B testing, lead management, etc.
- High-level understanding of and exposure to Account-Based Tools (Terminus, Demandbase, Engagio, etc.), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Wordpress, and business intelligence systems (Mondo, Tableau, etc.)
- The ability to collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager and Demand Generation Marketing Manager on high-level marketing strategies and translate them into detailed execution plans, leveraging the HE tech stack.
- Part modern marketer, part technologist – you connect the dots between strategy and execution
- Experience in a start-up, agency, and/or other high-growth environment
- Demonstrates a healthy balance of pragmatism, optimism, and scrappiness – don’t let perfect be the enemy of good!
- Ambitious professional with a deep, unrelenting passion for growth-focused marketing
- Entrepreneurial type that thrives on building something from scratch and isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone to get things done
- High integrity and accountability, effectively prioritizing to meet and exceed deadlines with high quality, error-free work
- Thrives on complex problem solving and creative thinking
- Agile project management exposure and/or experience a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with absolutely obsessive attention to detail
Read Full Job Description