Marketing Operations Manager
US - Remote
$70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Who We Are:
Want to make a positive and meaningful impact? Then come be a part of iN2L. We are an innovative leader in the world of technology for seniors and we are revolutionizing the experience of aging. iN2L's engagement systems have created possibilities for hundreds of thousands of residents in senior living communities across the country. Using the latest technologies, iN2L breaks down barriers and enables seniors, including those with memory loss, to share their world with caregivers and family members. A simple press of a button on our touch screens can launch hundreds of applications for recreation, social connection, memory care engagement, and therapy programs. We bring the world to seniors.
Join the Vista Family:
In March 2021, Vista Equity Partners acquired iN2L, marking a new phase of growth for iN2L. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies includes more than 70 enterprise software, data and technology-enabled companies that serve over 200 million users and employ more than 70,000 team members around the world. Their “intraportfolio” approach allows for career advancement opportunities and provides iN2L employees the opportunity to benefit from shared learnings from across Vista’s ecosystem.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We work hard. We also love what we do, and it shows. Over the last 22 years we have built a culture at iN2L that is rooted in our mission to make life better for seniors. iN2L team members are all-in. We approach our work and our business wholeheartedly, with the ultimate desire to do good. We are committed to doing right by our business and our clients. And last but certainly not least, we believe that fun matters. It is a part of our work life at iN2L and at the center of our approach to developing content that truly connects and engages.
The Opportunity: Marketing Operations Manager
iN2L is looking for an experienced marketing operations manager to drive our digital marketing execution, manage our marketing and funnel and pipeline analytics, and technical operations. We have a modern and evolving tech stack as a solid foundation and an opportunity for you to implement best-in-class practices. As part of the demand gen team, you will work cross-functionally across marketing to implement and tune paid campaign tactics in search, display, and social media on a global scale. You'll collaborate with sales ops to select new, best-in-class technology and optimize the current stack. You will be the primary owner of marketing demand analytics and attribution reporting, responsible for providing continual insights and recommendations on the optimization of funnel performance. This role will report to Sr. Manager, Digital Demand Generation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic critical thinker that is data-driven and is passionate about uncovering opportunities for greater funnel and revenue performance. You thrive in a fast-paced, scale-up business environment and have a strong bias for action. You have a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships across sales, customer success, and marketing teams, thinking holistically about the funnel and pipeline performance with a “shared ownership” of revenue mindset. You have a proven ability to think and work strategically while driving rapid execution including personally contributing to key deliverables.
- Strategy: Work across marketing demand teams, customer success and sales/revenue ops to lead our marketing execution, operations, and analytics strategy in support of our revenue targets.
- Performance Management: Bring a maniacal focus to marketing and funnel performance, continually assess marketing ability to efficiently contribute to pipeline as well as discrete campaign performance regionally and by target market Enterprise and SMB.
- Manage the MarTech stack: Assess and evolve our MarTech stack and drive the continual enhancement and maintenance of our current tools. Evaluate best-in-class solutions that support executional scale and performance.
- Building and Enhancing Process: Design and document standard processes, working agreements, and SLAs for campaign execution, analytics, and cross-team collaboration.
- Database Integrity and Compliance: Ensure the health and integrity of our contact database. Maintain privacy and compliance (HIPAA) of our prospect and customer data. Maintain proper data structure and integrity to fuel personalization, regional and account-based targeting.
- Lead Management: With your partners in sales, manage the definition and handling of leads, MQL’s and ops.
- Testing and Improving: Take calculated risks testing new processes and approaches to improve execution and most importantly recommendations to improve campaign performance!
- Leadership: Co-lead creating a vision with Sales/Revenue Operations and Marketing to ensure our digital and overall campaign capabilities have maximum impact on our demand funnel.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of B2B marketing operations experience in scale-up environments with multiple go-to-market models.
- Deep analytical capabilities, curiosity, and passion for using data to inform decision making, and drive performance optimization and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience with best-in-class mar-tech tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Uberflip, DemandBase, Outreach, Zoho, Constant Contact, Drift, Bizible, Google Analytics, LeanData, ZoomInfo etc.).
- Demonstrated playbooks for campaign design and orchestration. Show us your attribution, scoring, and nurturing frameworks.
- Experience in working with ABM and top-of-the-funnel models, Ability to build out sophisticated multi-touch attribution to optimize marketing campaign effectiveness and investments.
- Experience working with Customer Success teams in building out expansion campaign execution frameworks and performance metrics and analytics.
- Comfortable taking ambiguous requirements and shaping them into solutions using independent thinking and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly capable of setting strategy, plans, and objectives and effectively communicating those across a highly dynamic, scaling organization.
- Proven ability to learn at an accelerated rate and build out a marketing operations function with a mission for exceeding business outcomes.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct, hands-on experience in digital B2B, or B2B2C marketing.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology company.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Time
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
iN2L LifeLoop have two home bases, one in Greenwood Village, Colorado and the other in Omaha, Nebraska. However, depending on the position some are open to candidates who are comfortable working remotely and will be noted accordingly. At iN2L LifeLoop, diversity, and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality builds a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. iN2L commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for open job opportunities.