Marketing Operations Manager - Email Developer at Vivian Health (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
At Vivian Health, we’re transforming hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help improve patient care and reduce healthcare costs.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before.
Vivian Health's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity. We do this by providing the tools necessary for healthcare professionals to land their dream job and empower them to negotiate for the pay they deserve.
Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
Our team is looking for someone to lead our marketing operations function. As the Marketing Operations Manager - Email Developer, you will partner closely with the product growth organization to design and execute impactful campaigns, streamline processes, and drive operational initiatives forward.
The ideal candidate is someone excited by marketing technology, focused on driving efficiency through automation, and who’s laser-focused on what’s going to drive results. We’re looking for someone to go beyond simple execution, and have a huge impact.
Success in the position requires expert problem-solving & experimentation skills, an eye for detail, growth hacker mentality, and a passion for personalized marketing.You will also have had extensive hands on technical experience building marketing campaigns, ideally with a marketing automation software like Braze.
- Create and maintain core templates used across our numerous Marketing Automation, Content Management, and Email systems
Build multi-channel messaging journeys in Braze.
- Convert brand and creative visions into responsive code to be used across multiple clients and browsers
- Work with the analytics team to ensure proper campaign reporting and attribution.
- Create and own the marketing operations function at Vivian. Develop the roadmap and eventually build out a team.
- 4+ years experience developing email campaigns with HTML/CSS
- 4+ years of experience with Liquid (or similar templating Language).
- Technical experience with Braze (or similar marketing automation platform).
- Strong process to identify inefficiencies and drive improvements
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with querying audiences with SQL
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $100,000 - $120,000 yearly salary, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and anyone with disabilities to apply. Vivian Health is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.