Marketing Operations Manager - B2B SaaS at Formulytic (Remote)
Formulytic is a strategic advisory for B2B SaaS organizations, providing Demand Generation and Revenue Operations support via the full-funnel management of marketing programs and processes across various SaaS industries. Through the daily administration of Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot, we generate pipeline and revenue from marketing programs, then back it up with the infrastructure support needed to ensure lead lifecycle model throughput to Sales. Guiding marketing and sales teams through MQL and SQL qualification best practices, we augment a company’s complete marketing strategy through to revenue.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a core member of the team, working alongside our Director of Revenue Operations to define and execute technical lead lifecycle solutions to clients. Successful candidates will be rooted in process and deep operational work, yet are able to provide high-end consultation to clients by providing strategic recommendations that benefit marketing and sales qualification processes through a lead lifecycle model.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and administer marketing automation systems - Marketo, Hubspot, and Pardot on behalf of clients
- Manage and administer CRM systems - Salesforce and Hubspot on behalf of clients
- Build reports and dashboards to report on marketing and sales lifecycle stage performance from lead through to opportunity pipeline and closed won.
- Manage and implement an array of third party vendor integrations - SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Slack, Zapier, among many others.
- Partner alongside our Director of Revenue Operations to communicate sprint status updates and progress against client goals.
- Build and maintain lead scoring models across an array of marketing automation platforms and report on scoring model efficacy.
- Build and maintain lead nurturing programs across Marketo, Hubspot, and Pardot.
- Support new client marketing campaign launches through asset development and subsequent automation workflows.
- Build and maintain attribution taxonomies across systems - inclusive of first, last, and multi-touch scenarios.
- Manage client lead lifecycle models and provide strategic recommendations on stage definitions based on internal processes and go-to-market needs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other stakeholders - paid media, content, and demand gen teams to drive growth from strategic campaign initiatives.
A little more about you:
- 3+ years experience managing marketing technology on behalf of B2B SaaS orgs
- Proficiency with a variety of marketing automation platforms in addition to Salesforce CRM
- Comfortable operating in high pressure client facing scenarios
- Communication is key - we need a strong, clear communicator that likes working with fast moving companies
- Ability to recommend and build technical processes across a variety of SaaS industries and business models
- Experience implementing and reporting on a variety of marketing attribution models preferred
- Experience instating CRM-side attribution taxonomies to benefit marketing and sales reporting needs