Marketing Manager at Granicus LLC
*Our office is in London however, this can be a remote position.
The Marketing Manager for the UK will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership and the executive team to develop, execute, and continually optimize integrated demand generation and ABM campaigns that drive revenue for our UK market. As the owner of market success, you'll design, execute, and measure full-funnel campaigns for each market with a focus on awareness, demand generation meeting market goals, accelerated pipeline, and revenue growth. This position is remote, with some time in our London office likely in the future.
More about Granicus:
Granicus provides technology and services that empower government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 220 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. For more information, visit granicus.com.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategy and execution for UK market including the plan, execution and delivery of leads that turn into opportunities and pipeline for our UK sales team
- Own, analyze, and communicate the strategy, execution and metrics of the demand generation funnel - inquiries, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and pipeline.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize full-funnel, integrated demand generation campaigns in partnership with sales and using best practice approaches.
- Work with sales managers and their teams to drive upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance and sales needs
- Coordinate with Business Development Reps & Manager to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support BDRs and sellers in lead generation and pipeline creation.
- Support team in defining full-funnel content marketing strategies spanning long form documents (eBooks, whitepapers), blogs, events, tradeshows, user groups, webinars, infographics, videos and the like in integrated campaigns, optimizing towards revenue contribution and predictable revenue growth.
- Lead development of Account Based Marketing strategy and execution for priority accounts.
- Drive partners / 3rd parties strategy to identify and drive demand generation and funnel building activities that drive pipeline.
Who You Are:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field, MBA preferred
- Manager level or better experience in demand generation with SaaS companies
- Public sector marketing experience
- Strong leadership/motivational skills with a strong track record delivering results against aggressive goals and driving teams to meet those goals
- Strong writer with proven ability to communicate market messages in a variety of media: eBooks, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, ads, email
- Experience in working directly with sales
- Ability to confidently and enthusiastically present to audiences including coworkers, customers and prospects
- An enthusiastic, high energy team leader who is viewed as a "doer" on the team and across internal organizations
- Willing to travel as needed
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location