Sondermind is looking to add a Client Acquisition Marketing Manager to grow client acquisition targets through omni-channel marketing campaigns. You will own go-to-market strategies for new launches as well as build deeper penetration into existing markets. The Client Acquisition Manager is a critical role within the Marketing department focused on exponential lead growth and new market expansion. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and join a team of big thinkers, doers, and hard workers. Working closely with the Marketing Operations, you’ll take on developing a full suite of campaigns in support of client acquisition.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have a solid arsenal of data-backed growth accomplishments and success stories ready to share. And a deep understanding of DTC marketing in the healthcare space.
What you will do
- Create and execute marketing campaigns designed to grow SonderMind’s new client base and expand into new markets.
- Develop deep understanding of client personas and target audiences to create individualized, integrated campaigns.
- Track and optimize campaign performance, utilizing learnings to spin up new campaigns.
- Leverage analytics to draw clear narratives on performance and assess potential strategic opportunities for client acquisition.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans with cross-functional partners.
- Uncover new growth opportunities (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new and engaged users.
- Partner with Data & Analytics to develop an internal attribution model to better track the efficacy and impact of each channel.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing experts to manage ad creative and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Work with Digital and Marketing Ops teams to make recommendations to improve conversion rates through landing page AB testing and user journey optimization.
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies according to the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in health care.
- Strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; able to effectively lead through influence.
- Must be able to own and drive multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate cross-functionally within the organization.
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong problem solving skills and comfort with ambiguity
Nice to Haves
- MBA or MPH
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.