Marketing Lead, Growth (Remote - US) at Automox
As the Marketing Lead for the Growth team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with leadership (Director of Growth, Marketing & Sales Ops Directors, Demand Gen Managers, and other stakeholders) to execute growth strategies to support Automox’s revenue goals.
- Analyzing all aspects of Automox’s conversion funnel, identify the largest opportunities for improvement, and implement experiments to capitalize on these opportunities
- Developing and implementing a rigorous testing process to collect key learnings that can be leveraged across the organization to accelerate customer acquisition, extend customer lifetime value, and increase defensibility
- Collaborating with teams across the organization (sales, marketing, success, engineering, product, ops & data) to shape and define growth experiments that drive revenue
- Contributing to all aspects of the growth experiment development cycle from opportunity analysis through execution to reporting as part of a fast-moving scrum team
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a seasoned startup growth marketer with 3+ years of A/B testing & conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience working within software companies. You are dedicated to your craft; you turn everything into an experiment and a conversion funnel. You love solving business problems with rigor and driving revenue-generating experiments.
- As a member of the growth team, you are motivated by the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders from across the organization to identify and prioritize the highest leverage opportunities to accelerate the business’ growth, design and execute growth experiments, and report learnings across the organization. You will be a part of a creative and data-driven tiger team that is responsible for collaborating directly with teammates from across the organization. This means that you’re both a great communicator and that you’re comfortable building relationships across departments.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passion for growing businesses
- Experience breaking business problems into their component parts and designing experiments to test hypotheses with rigor
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Figma, conversion rate optimization
- Experience working with fast moving cross functional teams including engineering, design, product, sales, marketing, and ops
- An interest in making those around you better through teaching, sharing, and mentoring
- An ability to drive change with humility and tact
- A sense of ownership and curiosity that drives you to dig into the key drivers of & constraints on Automox’s growth, as well as areas where we have opportunity to reduce customer friction and deliver greater value to our customers