Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of over 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
We are looking bring on a Marketing Intern to support our Marketing Team in all areas, including social media, events, and digital marketing.
In exchange, you will get to work with a team who are all committed to aiding in your professional development. And you will gain valuable perspective and tangible, marketable skills that can be transferred to future positions in marketing. Oh yeah, and we will also pay you.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assist with WordPress updates, and learn best practices for website management
- Help manage swag ordering and inventory
- Assist with Social Media and PPC marketing campaign creation, execution and monitoring
- Assist with marketing and email automation utilizing Hubspot
- Support in industry event planning, execution and follow up
- Support for market research projects
- Support proving the success of campaigns and initiatives through data analysis
- Currently enrolled in, or recently completed marketing or related degree program
- Must be available to work in-office 3 full days/week
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others
- Strong organization, time-management, and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, WordPress, Facebook Ad Manager, Hubspot and/or Google Analytics
- Passion for fitness or sports: i.e. Crossfit, Zumba, Martial Arts, or Yoga
- Prior experience as a fitness instructor, personal trainer
- Prior experience using member management software
- Paid internship
- Learn metric-driven marketing strategies
- Become familiar with a variety of marketing and web tools including Hubspot, WordPress, Facebook Ad Manager, and Google Analytics
- Build connections in both the SaaS and fitness industries
- Casual dress code
- In-office gym and fitness classes
- Have fun at a cool place to work!
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.