Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Automox digital marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As a skilled Web Developer, we count on you to be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include developing web pages and experiences that translate UI/UX design prototypes to actual code. You will produce the visual elements of Automox.com and other digital experiences. You will work with the UI/UX designer and other front end developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the Automox digital experience looks as well as how it works. This is a high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 4 years minimum of Frontend Development
- Strong development experience with Frontend technologies
- Development experience with Backend technologies such as Java
- Strong HTML5, CSS, JS, AJAX, JSON skills
- Experience with modern build and testing tools such as Gulp, webpack, jest, mocha
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks, node modules, and tools
- Experience with implementing external API's
- Experience with creating API endpoints and maintaining them.
- Experience developing in Node.js/Express.
- Experience in developing enterprise level single page applications that are highly responsive
- Strong quality focus, including success with design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, etc.
- Own and manage the delivery of features with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with Marketo landing pages
- Experience developing with a 12-column grid
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Drive to learn about new technologies
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- An online portfolio that showcases your talents
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Automox
- The skills, strengths, and expertise you will contribute to our distributed team
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.