All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned leader to build and grow our mission critical Paid Digital program. This program is second only to organic in driving all our inbound leads and this role will be responsible for building a strategy to accelerate expansion of channels and international campaigns.
- You have managed at least 5-8 people before and are looking for a chance to build a team of experts.
- You have a proven history of analyzing campaign, ad platform and attribution data to identify areas of opportunity, executing in a highly cross functional environment, and an ownership mentality toward outputs.
- Must be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity.
- You are a master at ensuring cross functional projects are well organized, run and everyone involved knows their role.
What You'll Do
- Ideate and execute multi-channel campaigns through all stages of a customer's journey: TOFU, MOFU, BOFU, ABM and expansion.
- Manage conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy for testing and optimization.
- Regularly report on KPIs to all levels of management including spend, CTR, CPA, conversion rate, CAC, LTV, NDR, MRR, ASP, etc.
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams to scale marketing efforts: content creators, digital designers, video creators, PR/comms, website team, CRO, product, growth engineering, sales and digital agencies.
Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of B2B or ecommerce senior digital marketing experience; agency experience is a plus. Bonus if you have experience converting free to paid.
- Minimum 4 years experience recruiting, managing and developing high performance teams.
- Proven track record in planning, designing and executing growth initiatives.
- Proven ability to manage large budgets across multiple channels while growing volume and maintaining lead quality.
- History of driving free trials into a SaaS-based product.
- Product led growth experience is a plus.
- Experience in scaling digital programs globally.
- Proficient in developing the strategy and managing the execution of paid digital programs, including Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, YouTube, Reddit, Review Sites, and IT Communities as well as global marketing campaign management.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Adept with gathering, analyzing, and reporting on large data sets and experience with BI tools.
- Passion for growth marketing and optimizing funnels.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $160,000-$185,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description