Marketing Communications Manager at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
DispatchHealth is seeking a dynamic writer and storyteller to support our public relations, market communications, and B2B marketing function in order to amplify the DispatchHealth message throughout our partner audiences. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing strategies, content, and proactive media outreach, as well as supporting the overall external communication objectives for the company.
- Content Creation: Storytelling, writing, editing; craft compelling and on-brand content for campaigns, blogs, media pitches and speaking and award opportunities. Work with subject matter experts, partners, and marketing director to produce compelling and relevant content.
- Media Relations: Support proactive media outreach and strengthen relationships with key journalists, bloggers and podcasters in the healthcare trade and business press, primarily focused on industry trade publications (e.g. Fierce Healthcare, Modern Healthcare, Becker’s, Home Healthcare News, etc.). Working closely with agency to assist in crafting media-facing content, including press releases, media alerts, thought leadership briefs and bylines and route interviews to appropriate SME.
- Research: Vet, manage, submit speaking and award opportunities, develop and maintain industry conference calendar, evaluate press opportunities and monitor industry trends. Evaluate all forms of communication to ensure accuracy and message/POV.
- Partners: Collaborate with partner success team and Director of Marketing to secure compelling partner stories.
- Project Management: Drive projects from conception to completion, demonstrate strong organization skills, manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Public Relations Planning: Assist in the development of PR plans and strategies as well as reporting and measurement processes. Coordinate with external agency as necessary.
- Collaboration with internal team and agency partners to drive PR outcomes, including media wins, speaking and award placements and corporate initiatives. Map and coordinate appropriate SME by opportunity, prep briefings, field inquiries. Collaborate with Marketing team to contribute to editorial calendars for various communications channels (e.g., blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Manage unexpected communication challenges with high judgment and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations, or marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in public relations or communications for a B2B organization
- Superior writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a collaborative positive attitude
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion and knowledge for current trends in healthcare and communications
- Experience writing for or about the healthcare industry
- Prior, significant experience working with senior executives preferred
- Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry journalist
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools a plus