Marketing Automation Manager at Wowza Media Systems
Wowza Media Systems is looking for a Marketing AutomationManager to take ownership of managing all email communications and workflows, including the management of HubSpot and the corresponding database, to generate demand and nurture prospective customers through their buyer's journey.
What You Will Be Doing
- Owning and managing Wowza’s marketing automation software, HubSpot, including administration of the corresponding database, all workflows and campaigns and the design of email communications
- Creating, owning and driving both strategy and tactical execution of company’ email marketing strategy with the focus of moving prospects through the funnel, upselling current customers or provide general information
- Creating and continually optimize compelling HTML emails, landing pages, and forms with persuasive copy and imagery
- Living and breathing funnel metrics in order to efficiently generate demand through optimized marketing templates, behavior scoring, nurture tracks, and email marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and retention
- Managing audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, personalization, frequency & other best practice recommendations
- Bringing an analytical approach to marketing automation. Setting targets for campaigns, conducting A/B tests, and reporting on and communicate results to stakeholders
- Managing prospect and customer database including creating and updating lists, segmenting data and list hygiene
Experience We’d Love You to Have
- Working with multiple teams (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success and your Marketing peers) to create effective email communications
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to use data to gain insights in order to drive decisions
- You love the hunt for the perfect subject line - you have experience managing optimization processes and A/B and/or multivariate testing of consumer communications
- You’re a persuasive storyteller and can craft content to guide audiences to success (whether that’s conversion, engagement, and/or retention)
- Experience putting together nurture "drip" email Campaigns
- Proficiency in HTML as it relates to email design
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership, learn, and have fun
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with a marketing automation platform (e.g,. Marketo, HubSpot, Eloquoa)
- BA/BS degree required
Who We Are
Wowza Media Systems is a streaming software, cloud services, and hardware provider aimed at powering live streaming for today’s most innovative companies. We frequent Streaming Media’s list of Companies That Matter Most in Online Video and Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as Built in Colorado’s list of Best Medium Workplaces (with a 4.6 rating on Glassdoor).
Cofounders David Stubenvoll and Charlie Good first set out to create cool stuff with like-minded people in 2005. In the fourteen years that have followed, Wowza’s become the gold standard for streaming. One third of content delivery networks (CDNs) have Wowza’s technology built in and more that 24,000 organizations across the globe power their streaming with Wowza.
With adoption rates exploding, use cases proliferating, and video quality increasing, the streaming industry’s influence on everyday life continues to grow. And when it comes to live video, one thing rings true: If you can dream it, the experts at Wowza can help you build it.
Why Work for Wowza
Wowza’s global team is headquartered in the foothills of Colorado, with plenty of parking and where the deer, elk, and buffalo roam. Generous PTO and paid holidays, a healthy work-life-balance, and a 401K that vests immediately are among the many reasons we love working here.
The tight-knit crew benefits from a dog-friendly workplace, unlimited snacks, catered lunches, holiday parties, and more. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their role with limited oversight — and coworkers are happy to help one another out.
Wowza’s team also works to connect the larger community with our passion for tech. From live-streaming graduation ceremonies for local high schools to participating in events like SheTech, employees are able to cultivate twhe same creative energy that first brought the company to life.
Wowza Media Systems is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all people to thrive in.