Marketing Associate (Paid & Promotions) at Ibotta
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Marketing Associate, Paid & Promotions role will play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Help manage Ibotta’s editorial calendar and paid advertising inventory within Salesforce
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of all paid advertising channels
- Identify and analyze revenue gaps and create promotional plans to accelerate sales and fill remnant inventory
- Partner with Ibotta’s Sales Enablement and Analytics teams to develop sales collateral, including rate cards, one-pagers, lift analysis reports, newsletters, and case studies
- Assist in the creation and execution of shopper-facing email, push, and in-app message campaigns, including creative concepting, copywriting, and scheduling
- Work with Ibotta’s Client, Product, and Engineering teams to develop new advertising units and implement new tools, tracking, and processes
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, analytics, economics or a related field
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- Prior experience managing a sales and marketing revenue line
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience buying media or managing a digital advertising platform
- 1+ years of advertising agency experience or similar
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.