Marketing Analytics Specialist at Alteryx
The Marketing Operations team at Alteryx is looking for a curious, tech-savvy, collaborative individual to join our team as a Marketing Analytics Specialist. In this high-impact role, you will help drive the business forward by improving the standardization and automation of marketing performance reporting and analysis. This includes developing compelling dashboards and delivering analyses projects with a data storytelling mindset, constantly asking "why?" and driving towards the answer or solution. The ideal candidate is someone who loves rolling up their sleeves and digging into the data to solve challenging business problems by collaborating with brilliant minds on the Marketing and Data Science teams.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Performance dashboards, working with stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements for new dashboards or feature enhancements
- Own underlying dashboard data workflows and business rules for marketing reporting
- Own marketing data standardization across disparate systems, maintaining documentation and business definitions
- Assist in analyzing campaign performance across the buyer's journey to identify points of fallout and provide actionable insights to campaign managers
- Help Marketing stakeholders with ad-hoc report requests and performance read-outs
- Work with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations and Data Science to define requirements and build standardized data sets
- Lead user enablement and develop documentation for Marketing performance reporting, helping users self-serve and draw insights from the data
- 2-3 years experience in Analytics, BI or Finance working directly to support marketing teams
- 2+ years experience building data visualizations/dashboards using Tableau, Power BI or MicroStrategy
- Experience using data prep & visualization tools (Alteryx, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, SAS, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM data (Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with Marketing Automation Data (Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- Some SQL knowledge
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college/university with a relevant degree
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions
- Experience using Alteryx and joining complex data sets together a plus
- Experience working with web (Google Analytics, Adobe) and digital media data
- Experience building reports in Salesforce
- Experience working with marketing tools/platforms such as Engagio, DemandBase, Allocadia
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $78,000 - $130,000.This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.