Marketing Analyst at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
Evolve is looking for an emerging rock star who can help our team step up everything related to data, reporting, and analytics.
Is your attention to detail off the charts? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? Do you respond well to constructive feedback from team members? If so, you might be our person.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to support Evolve’s marketing efforts, including reporting for the Guest Marketing, Owner Marketing, Paid Advertising, and Content teams. You will interact with Marketing leaders across these teams, helping them leverage data and reporting to unlock insights and value.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the success of a rapidly growing company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
What you’ll do
- Ongoing (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reporting updates and analysis for marketing efforts including but not limited to: lead generation performance (paid search, paid social, etc), website traffic/conversion, email performance, and funnel conversion
- Enable roll up views of data at the campaign level and drill down views at the audience, ad/creative, test version, etc level) to unlock performance insights
- Support Sales analytics needs by developing and maintaining reporting on sales pipeline and forecast, sales team performance, progress against metrics and more
- Leverage Google Analytics, SQL, and data visualization skill sets to stand up dashboards that automate ongoing reporting needs
- Assist SEO efforts with automated reporting on keyword rankings, search volume, etc.
- Audit/clean existing reporting and continually monitor data quality
- Field and deliver ad-hoc sales and marketing reporting requests, including segmented marketing lists to support weekly mass emails
- Serve as a marketing team subject matter expert for Sisense (formerly Periscope), Google Analytics, Rockerbox and other analytics technology
What makes you a great fit
- 4+ years of analytics-related experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics
- Advanced use of Data Visualization tools (Sisense, Tableau, etc)
- Salesforce CRM related experience
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work while understanding the larger scope of projects and how they play into Marketing priorities
- Ability to take constructive feedback and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and technical website attributes required
- Coding familiarity (Python, JS, HTML) a plus
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Familiarity with inbound sales processes and procedures a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $88,000 to $100,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.