Market Researcher at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Market Researcher to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Provide data and insights, utilized by various cross-functional teams, to inform their understanding of the marketplace, our competitors, the general population, and our customers
- Deliver recommendations and implications for company initiatives based on direct and indirect consumer feedback [e.g. strategic business knowledge, previous work experience or custom market research practices such as longitudinal studies, attitude and usage, custom survey work etc.]
- Provide assessments on marketing initiative effectiveness with consumers via concept testing, qualitative interviews, secondary industry research or analysis
- Organize and maintain equity tracking research, departmental budgets, and other various tasks to assist the research and marketing teams.
- Create and deliver work with minimal direction or oversight
What we are looking for:
- 2-3+ years experience in Market Research
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical skills: G Suite, PowerPoint, Statistical Analysis, Survey Writing, Quantitative and Qualitative research
- Ability to draw insights and recommendations from data and coherently provide findings
- Ability to influence thinking and perspective cross-functionally
- Ability to work with manager and cross-functional team members on priorities, timelines, and project scope
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $70,000-$80,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.