SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you’ll make an impact
As the Manager, Social & Campaign Creative, you’ll be building, executing and advising on the first-point of access for new and exisiting members. In your role as Manager, Social & Campaign Creative, you’ll directly impact the way the SonderMind brand is elevated on multiple media channels. Working closely with our brand team, provider experts and audience experts, you’ll learn what’s important to our clients, and invent creativity that exists to educate, empower and build better health outcomes.
Success looks like
Working with our internal and external partners, you’ll build a social media strategy that helps elevate the brand, connect to audiences, and drives member response. Additionally, working successfully with our content strategy and provider leads, you’ll create print and digital assets that are rooted in data and promoted through various media campaign budgets. Measures of success include, but are not limited to:
- Brand awareness
- Site visits
- Social awareness
- Increased membership
- Increased audience awareness
What you’ll do
- Working with the Director, Content & Creative, you’ll be part of a team who builds the assets for an end-to-end national brand campaign (including video, print, digital) that support audience strategies and brand growth that drives audience engagement and boosts brand awareness for retention and acquisition business goals.
- You’ll build the social media strategy for SonderMind, including channel strategy, audience acquisition and retention strategy, and build brand awareness and identify key measures of success for individual channels.
- Working with the Director, Brand, Public Relations, and the Brand Content Strategy, you’ll dream up new ways to engage, educate and excite audiences to take control of their mental health, which ultimately leads to better health outcomes.
- You’ll leverage insights from the Manager, ERC/ Provider Content, to elevate in social media where applicable, to drive member acquisition
- Day to day, you’ll evaluate, set up and manage social channels/content management system for publishing creative assets and work with external agency partners to develop social posts that support the brand initiatives and social strategy goals
- You’ll oversee copywriters/designers, when appropriate, to build assets for multiple channels
- You’ll envision and bring to life new and innovative ways that creative content can/will connect with new members, build retention with existing members, and drive brand awareness to help public, providers and members with better health outcomes.
What you'll bring with you
- Customer Focused: Ability to “put yourself in your customer’s shoes” and focusing on the needs, wants, and expectations of your customers.
- Empathy: Ability to sense others’ feelings, understand how they see things, and take an active interest in the concerns of others Creates positive social experiences.
- Social Engagement: Proactively and thoughtfully engages the community to expand product awareness, industry knowledge, and establish credibility and thought leadership
- Inspires & Motivates: Creates a compelling vision and a greater sense of purpose that others are drawn to follow.
- Communication & Interpersonal: Engages and listens to others, adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message.
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Proven track record of growing a highly engaged social media following
- Experience working with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, etc and an understanding of their analytics/ insights
- Owning projects from inception to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary for this position is $90,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.