Manager, Product Marketing at Datadog
We are a fast-moving and growing, analytically driven marketing team. We run thousands of campaigns, drive market & competitive intelligence, support hundreds of events, enable the sales team, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more. Product Marketing at Datadog is an integral part of both the Product and the Marketing orgs. Product Marketers partner with Product Managers to craft our go-to-market strategy and bring new products to market.
How can you add value as a Manager, Product Marketing? From defining the go-to-market strategy for new products and features, to creating the content that enables our sales team, you’ll touch on all areas of the business and help move Datadog forward. We give our Product Marketers the opportunity to collaborate, investigate and idealize how we can gear our product strategy to yield the highest results.
As a Manager on the Product Marketing team, you’ll dive deep into next-gen infrastructure and application technologies, and build out a team of product marketers that will shape go-to-market efforts for some of our core and new products.
- Scale, coach and mentor the Product Marketing Team
- Own the positioning and messaging of both new and existing products
- Liaise with executives, product managers, engineers and stakeholders
- Use your technical background and understanding of our space to define value propositions and conduct market research
- Teach, create, maintain and optimize internal learning curriculum and tools
- Produce assets and collateral such as blogs, case studies, and video testimonials
- An experienced professional with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience with the cloud
- A strong people manager with a minimum of 3+ years of people management and hiring manager experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related STEM field
- Able to tell compelling stories
- An exceptional writer with prior experience in producing written content
- A strong presenter with an ability to command an audience
- MBA or an advanced CS degree
- Prior experience in monitoring, using Datadog or a similar product
- You are highly technical or have a working knowledge of any programming languages
- You’ve had professional experience in development, product management, sales engineering or another technical role
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”):
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary. The Manager, Product Marketing role has an annual starting salary of $115,000, plus variable compensation and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.