Manager, Marketing Technology at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
Evolve is looking for a Manager of Marketing Technology who will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and updating Marketing Technology (MarTech) solutions to help the Marketing team hit its goals and improve the reliability of our MarTech stack.
Do you love automating tasks and working with software? Is your attention to detail off the charts? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? If so, you might be our person.
As Manager of Marketing Technology, you will be responsible for overseeing all of Evolve’s Marketing Technology needs and automation efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the success of a rapidly growing company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
What you’ll do
- Oversee all Marketing Technology solution design strategy. Establish a roadmap for building and upgrading solutions that enable the Marketing team to achieve its goals and keep us on the leading edge.
- Manage and administer MarTech tools and their integrations, including but not limited to: web analytics, email marketing, landing page builder, automation platforms, attribution modeling tool, scheduling software, embedded form tool, A/B testing software, dynamic number replacement, pop-up tools, website CTA work, and SEO software.
- Own the reliability of all MarTech solutions. We’ll look to your team to meticulously build QA and test all solutions to ensure there are no bugs, errors or downtime. When issues arise, you’ll quarterback quickly building and executing resolutions.
- Oversee and manage all Evolve Marketing email and automated email programs, including all work in Hubspot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Enable personalized communications by coding and leveraging dynamic content in our emails and landing pages via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Hubspot
- QA automated email programs as well as weekly mass emails to our database of subscribers, prospects and customers
- Manage and optimize email system deliverability to ensure all of our intended messages get through to our users and prospect audiences
- Manage team of internal and external marketing operations teammates
- Work closely with:
- The Marketing Analytics team to ensure MarTech project performance is measured promptly and accurately
- The Audience Marketing team to review project briefs and ensure proper technology needs are scoped and in place
- The Demand Generation team to ensure proper tracking is in place to support paid engagement reporting and optimization
- The Project Management team for outlining and building tasks to build, QA, and deploy all Marketing Technology project updates
- Teams focused on conversion rate optimization to design and run A/B and multivariate tests
- Collaborate with the CRM, Website, and Software Development teams to ensure all teams are up to speed on Marketing Technology strategy and projects, including automated processes, integrations/compatibility, and data integrity
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all things Marketing Technology and as a trusted advisor to various teams who need to leverage MarTech to accomplish various goals.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of marketing automation experience in Hubspot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (both preferred)
- 5+ years CRM-related experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing and leading a team of individuals
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and technical website attributes preferred
- Experience with call scheduling tools preferred
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand language for non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Meticulous attention to details
- Seeks out feedback and has a hunger to learn
- Travel industry experience is a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $109,000-$125,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.