Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Analytics at Ibotta
Ibotta is looking for a Manager of Lifecycle Marketing Analytics to oversee analytics for our Growth Marketing function, driving business value by leveraging strategic and innovative analytical solutions. You will partner closely with the Marketing team to define, execute, and measure our marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, collaborative and inspiring leader with a track record of attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining world-class talent.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for SaversLead the team responsible for analyzing, measuring, and optimizing our marketing investments and tactics across multiple channels that span the entirety of the user lifecycle
- Establish best-in-class practices and technical standards for developing KPIs, defining and running experiments, and measurement of marketing levers
- Partner with Marketing to drive data-driven decision making and strategy development
- Lead the development tooling (statistical models, segmentation, measurement devices, etc…) to optimize Marketing effectiveness
- Mentor the talented individual contributors on your team to grow their analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Work cross-functionally with other analytics teams (Data Engineering, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.) on large scale projects that leverage Ibotta’s unique data to deliver scalable analytical solutions that improve our customer experience and optimize revenue potential
- Research industry trends and standards to stay abreast of new developments
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical function with at least 2+ years of experience leading analytical teams
- Experience in Marketing analytics with an understanding of various marketing channels, how they work and how to evaluate them
- Strong track record of hiring, developing, motivating and inspiring analytical teams
- Demonstrated analytical ability, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to distill complex analytical solutions into actionable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas
- Experience using modern data analysis tools (SQL, Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with distributed big-data tools (Spark, Hive, Presto, etc.) a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $105,000 - $125,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.