Manager, Demand Generation at Granicus LLC
Manager, Demand Generation
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
The Manager, Demand Generation will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership and the executive team to develop, execute, and continually optimize integrated demand generation and ABM campaigns that drive revenue for some of Granicus' highest growth markets. As the owner of market success, you'll execute and measure full-funnel campaigns for each market with a focus on awareness, demand generation, meeting market goals, accelerated pipeline, and revenue growth. This position can be based in St. Paul, MN, Denver, CO, Washington, D.C. or Remote in the US or Canada.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- Provide strategy and execution of your markets including the plan, execution and delivery of leads that turn into opportunities for your market's sales teams
- Own, analyze, and communicate the strategy, execution and metrics of the demand generation funnel - inquiries, MQLs, SALs, SQLs and pipeline.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize full-funnel, integrated demand generation campaigns in partnership with sales and using best practice approaches.
- Understand and communicate the business case behind your marketing decisions to multiple stakeholders.
- Work with sales managers and their teams to drive upcoming marketing campaigns and gather feedback on program performance and sales needs
- Coordinate with Business Development Reps & Manager to monitor campaign efficacy and optimize inbound and outbound motions to support BDRs and sellers in lead generation and pipeline creation.
- Support team in defining full-funnel content marketing strategies spanning long form documents (eBooks, whitepapers), blogs, events, tradeshows, user groups, webinars, infographics, videos and the like in integrated campaigns, optimizing towards revenue contribution and predictable revenue growth.
- Execute an Account Based Marketing strategy for priority accounts.
- Drive partners / 3rd parties strategy to identify and drive demand generation and funnel building activities that drive pipeline.
- Manage a team of 1-2 to deliver on goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- You have a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- You have 5+ years in Program Marketing or Demand Generation.
- You have experience owning a market's demand generation, including leading campaigns and go-to-market strategy.
- You have killed in Salesforce, and other marketing tools.
- You have strong leadership/motivational skills with a strong track record delivering results against aggressive goals and driving teams to meet those goals.
- You are a strategic thinker with ability to adjust to changing dynamics
- You have experience in working directly with sales.
- You have experience working with business development reps.
- You have an ability to confidently and enthusiastically present to audiences including coworkers, customers and prospects
- You are an enthusiastic, high energy team leader who is viewed as a "doer" on the team and across internal organizations.
- You are willing to travel as needed.
- Government experience is a plus.
- You have experience working with distributed teams.
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/