Manager, Demand Generation (Local) at Granicus LLC (Remote)
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
The Manager, Demand Generation within the local market will be responsible for working in lockstep with sales and marketing leadership and the executive team to develop, execute, and continually optimize an integrated demand generation engine that drive revenue for these fast growth markets. You'll own, execute, and measure on your assigned markets with a focus on awareness, driving pipeline, and revenue growth.
This role requires a strong business acumen, excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, key understanding of marketing's impact to revenue generation, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with Marketing Team Members, Business Development Managers, and Sales Managers.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for creating and owning the demand generation engine and program strategy within local government markets that align with an overall campaign focus.
- Produce multi-stakeholder and large resourced projects such as tradeshows, webinars, marketing program design and more.
- Work with writers, designers, operations professionals, SMEs and more to create programs that are impactful to the business.
- The Demand Generation Manager will have at least one direct report
- Completely owns virtual events, tradeshows, exhibitions, or brand-led events related to relevant campaigns.
- Manage multiple channels where your market leaders will see Granicus content and messaging, ranging from marketing emails to LinkedIn Ads to BDRs
- Prioritizing projects based on what will most positively impact your line of business with minimal assistance.
- Foster relationships with key associations, conference contacts, and influencers in the market space
- Build programs for full funnel lifecycles for individuals, accounts, and different personas
- ABM and vertical based program planning and execution, where appropriate
- Reporting on all program marketing activities within your campaign to marketing, sales, and executive leadership
- You have a degree in marketing, communications or general business
- You have 5+ years in software marketing, government communications or high-touch sales
- You have project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- You possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team are equally important
- You understand that marketing is science, and art – Excel sheets are your friend, and watching the positive results of your experiments and tests excite you.
- You have basic copywriting skills or experience working with a content team for ads, briefs, emails and other assets
- You have experience working in key marketing systems, such as Salesforce, Asana, and Zoom Webinars
- You are comfortable working with a content team to create great assets for your campaigns, and know a good subject line from a great one
- You are a self-starter with the curiosity to expand the scope of assigned projects and tasks as needed
- You are passionate and/or experienced in working with public sector entities
- You have experience working with distributed and international teams
- You have a background in campaign management or demand generation for government software is preferred.
- Travel Requirements: < 25%
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/