Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Flowhub
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
To help establish our industry leadership, we’re looking for a growth-minded Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating a remarkable customer journey for cannabis retailers and helping them run their dream dispensaries. This involves mapping customer journeys from stranger to promoter, optimizing conversion rates at key touchpoints, and creating valuable experiences across the entire lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience building lead nurturing, customer onboarding, user activation, and referral journeys using paid and organic marketing channels. You will be a great fit if you have a strong bias towards experimentation, operational know how to connect modern backend systems, and have demonstrated success using automation and analytics to drive business impact.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come flow with us.
- Own the customer journey by developing automated, personalized and repeatable communication strategies across multiple channels for every lifecycle stage and target market with a specific focus on accelerating conversions and engagement
- Develop and execute ongoing marketing programs and educational nurture campaigns from start to finish, including content development, setup, QA, reporting and iteration
- Leverage data to optimize conversion rates throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Connect tools and stream data across systems from multiple sources, including in-app event tracking to trigger behavior-based messaging to customers
- Identify key “aha!” moments in the buyer’s journey and experiment with new growth channels to accelerate the customer lifecycle and create an experience that resonates
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to optimize content and campaign tactics, identify audiences for segmentation, and develop personalized customer journeys
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in lifecycle marketing, marketing operations, growth marketing, or demand generation
- Ability to connect modern marketing tool stacks via API integrations such as Salesforce, Autopilot, Outreach, Drift, Pendo, Segment, Zuora, Google Analytics, Slack, Chili Piper, Mixpanel
- Deep understanding of customer segmentation, list management, and experimental frameworks
- Rich experience in marketing analytics with a strong understanding of the full range of online marketing channels, how they work, how they can be integrated, and how to evaluate them
- Strong business judgment, analytical and critical thinking skills. You've got the ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way
- Execution-oriented, self-starter attitude. You’re someone who can initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance on a deadline
- Experience with both enterprise and SaaS business models
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis