ISV Partner Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will cultivate, maintain and build upon excellent partner relationships, assist partners with the ability to implement Zoom marketing campaigns and work closely as a team with Zoom's ISV teams to align on strategy and execute it. You will track success metrics to create better future plans to influence partner-driven pipeline growth.
In this cross-functional role, you will also work collaboratively with internal Zoom teams including marketing, sales and channel, product, finance, and operations teams to drive awareness of our leading ISV partners and develop supporting content and processes to support the program.
Finally, you will know how to operate entrepreneurially while working inside a large organization.
- Create marketing content and execute joint campaigns with partners, own and develop overall positioning positioning, messaging, storytelling, events, and strategic plans
- Help building out a Zoom partner domain for partner communities to help them learn about the latest tools, get inspired by cool content, partner success stories, etc.
- Assist with the digital marketing content management and defining the always-on content calendar
- Expand our ISV community though outreach events, and partner channels
- Establish and deliver the marketing benefits part of the ISV Partner Program
- Work across partner marketing, product marketing, and sales to drive awareness of ISV solutions. Represent partner needs and prioritizations
- Set key performance indicators, drive pipeline, and measure return on investment in order to ensure success of ongoing campaigns/marketing activities, and increase partner influenced business to Zoom
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years working in Alliance or ISV Marketing at high tech or SaaS company
- Demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering relationships
- SaaS or Tech industry partner-based experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with with innate attention to detail
- Problem solver and proactively anticipate needs
- Solid project management skills, pro at multi-tasking and prioritization
- Strong team player and collaborator in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Desire to deliver the best solution for sales, channel, and partners
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram