Head of Solutions Product Marketing at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for a Head of Solutions Product Marketing leader to manage a team of exceptional product marketers who define and empower the strategic GTM direction of our solutions. Driving positioning, personas, messaging, content, training, solution decks, value models, and sales collaterals. The team operates with an insights-led customer-centric approach that shapes how we position our platform to new audiences. The role will own the strategy for telling the story of Zoom's solutions for departmental buyers like HR & Facilities, Marketing, and Customer Contact Centers. This role will also be responsible for looking at the value-based use cases for multiple product solutions that align with the buying groups above.
The ideal candidate has a blend of strategic mindset, solutions expertise, value engineering and managerial skills to drive execution with a result-oriented and measurement-based mindset.
- Provide a strategic vision for Zoom's solutions and investigate various use cases to introduce solutions to new buyers.
- Work closely with product and industry marketing peers to select solutions that highlight product differentiation and deliver high value to our customers.
- Use analytics and market insights to build business models to help customers justify their purchases.
- Champion the line of business buyer personas and work with the campaign teams to build awareness and ensure customers fully recognize Zoom benefits.
- Drive new solution launches and success - including GTM strategy, pricing, messaging, AR, sales enablement, campaign assets.
- Identify and engage with Hardware & GSI Partners to build out joint solutions to market as well as develop or co-develop solutions that can expand our growth rate, increase relevance and provide a competitive advantage.
- Create sales tools, integrated campaigns, and marketing assets that make an impact throughout the buyer's journey.
- Participate in joint customer meetings to elevate the Zoom solutions discussions, to identify customer/market requirements, and support the sales team in achieving their revenue and growth targets.
- Work closely with enablement and product management teams to ensure that use-case-specific capabilities are translated into product requirements.
- Build and deliver keynote-level content and present at strategic events.
- A passion for storytelling, strong content creation, and presentation skills with an ability to educate and inspire customers and GTM teams.
- You are great at aligning teams to achieve a common goal.
- You balance strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- You use quantifiable metrics to measure performance.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree / MBA (preferred).
- 15+ years of professional experience in solutions marketing or product marketing
- 8+ years of management experience
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods with highly developed skills in translating customer insights into compelling messages
- Strong outbound focus - be a subject matter expert who can lead webinars, speaking at industry events and working with industry analysts and C-level executives.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .