Head of Demand Generation - Remote at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Head of Demand Generation!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does the Head of Demand Generation do at CyberGRX?
Reporting directly to the CMO, you’ll contribute to the growth and success of CyberGRX by leading the strategy, development and execution of our global high-growth demand generation programs. You will have overall responsibility for pipeline creation, integrated global marketing campaigns, paid media (including OOH), website, email marketing, online events, marketing operations (data, reporting, attribution & ROI analysis), and our martech stack. You will ensure we adhere to best practices while continually testing and innovating to ensure our demand generation programs deliver maximum performance while delivering an excellent user experience.
We are looking for a marketing leader who thrives in a fast paced, results-driven environment. Someone who loves a challenge, solving problems, being part of a high performing team, and collaborating with other members of the marketing, sales, customer success and agency teams.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Develop and execute highly effective demand creation programs that build pipeline to drive revenue through direct and partner sales teams.
- Work with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders to shape and develop campaign themes and strategies on a multi-quarter basis.
- Allocate budgets, select campaign targets, determine the tactic mix, design offers and CTAs, and set individual program goals and measurement criteria.
- Evaluate, select and manage marketing agencies that contribute to demand creation programs.
- Develop and execute paid media campaigns, including strategy & planning, creative development and implementation, media placement and management of our agencies, along with detailed analytics.
- Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into quality leads through a best-in-class online experience.
- Identify, prioritize and execute a wide range of online events to maximize net new lead creation as well as bottom of funnel lead generation.
- Use email marketing techniques to create persona-based outreach and nurture strategies to maximize prospect engagement at every stage in the funnel.
- Be the “attribution” expert for Marketing, understanding and measuring engagement at every stage of the buyer’s journey and applying attribution techniques to maximize the ROI of Demand Generation dollars through optimization of the marketing mix.
- Manage our Marketing database to maximize reach into our target personas, implement effective processes to ensure data hygiene, and provide effective reporting, analytics and dashboards to provide actionable insights to the wider Sales and Marketing team
- Implement testing strategies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing.
- Define the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with Sales and Revenue Operations, including lead capture, lead nurture, and service-level agreements.
- Work with the BDR team and all geographic regions to develop and execute demand programs that meet their requirements.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in related field. Masters degree or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of B2B demand creation experience, including 5+ digital marketing, paid media, SEO/SEM, content syndication and online events.
- Deep experience with paid search, display, social, print and outdoor advertising.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Experience creating and implementing successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs.
- History of effective budget management.
- Full Tech stack experience, incl. marketing automation, salesforce automation, web content management, web analytics and reporting, ABM, etc.
- Building and managing a shared demand waterfall with Sales, with a proven track record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences.
- Team player with strong people management and cross-functional project leadership skills.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Positive can-do attitude.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion.
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees – when we are back in the office.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $160,000 - $190,000
Annual Bonus Potential: $20,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.