OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
To help us continue our rapid growth, we’re looking to hire our first Growth Marketing Manager to create and execute our demand gen efforts. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for providing a stable flow of leads and clients through paid and owned channels.
The right candidate is a blend of a mad scientist and a data fanatic.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and manage lead generation campaigns via paid, earned, and owned channels
- Design and optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages, emails, and ads
- Create impactful lead nurture programs to improve conversion rates and overall lead quality
- Increase MQLs and improve conversion to SQLs through experimentation and lead scoring best practices
- Manage, maintain and optimize our Infusionsoft marketing automation software
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns
- Report on KPIs you’re accountable for and make recommendations based on your findings
- Collaborate with marketing, operations, and sales teams to identify opportunities to provide value to prospects and clients throughout the customer journey
- Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
- Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straightforward.
- An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and making things happen on your own.
- Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
- Client-focused. You want to know everything about our customers and how to provide them with value to attract similar clients.
- Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work.
- A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning.
- MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go.
- Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling.
- Strong alignment with Virtuance’s company values
2+ years developing and executing measurable lead generation campaigns
2+ years managing and optimizing paid channels with a focus on Facebook and Instagram ads
Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, conducting a/b tests & experiments
Ability to work autonomously while contributing to the overall KPI growth of the marketing team
Knowledge of email, paid media, and landing page creative and copywriting best practices
Proficient with Adobe Suite, HTML, WordPress, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
Experience working and architecting workflows using marketing automation platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
A competitive base salary (salary range is $55,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience).
Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- Generous 401k Employer Matching
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Core team of 75+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to Work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level