Google Analytics Specialist at FareHarbor
We are looking for a Google Analytics Specialist to continuously improve the conversion rates of clients using FareHarbor websites.
You will be responsible for proactive and reactive identification of issues and opportunities across our clients websites. Each day will be a mix of looking at the success of our websites at scale and on an individual client level. You will use online reporting tools to determine why traffic is moving in a certain way, such as at what point in the process a customer leaves the website or what encourages them to complete a purchase. Problem-solving skills and eagerness to face and overcome challenges are beneficial in this position, as is the ability to multitask, as you will work with many clients each week.
- Analyze individual clients analytics and conversion data to identify issues or opportunities within the conversion funnel.
- Craft solutions to increase conversion rate alongside the SEO and Web Content teams
- Provide direction to the websites teams on updates to be made to websites based on findings
- Communicate with Account Management team and clients to recommend potential strategies and an implementation plan
- Report on the success of changes made to clients websites to internal and external stakeholders
- Own the strategy and ongoing improvement of automated reporting tools to gather stronger insights on best practices and demonstrate value added to clients through FareHarbor Sites
- Identify conversion trends across industry, locations and markets to better target future recommendations and site optimizations
- Contribute to best practices for building new FareHarbor Sites and the FareHarbor Sites product.
- Must be a master at Google Analytics
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience defining and analyzing User Experience
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy on work output
- Able to work quickly and prioritize multiple projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Easy ability to adapt to change