We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Datadog is looking for a tenured Event Field Marketing Manager to design and build event field marketing programs for our North America-Central region. This role is a new position on Datadog’s event field marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Datadog’s regional marketing practice.
- Contribute to development and implementation of the field marketing strategy for the Central region as part of the overall North America GTM strategy
- Work closely with North America Central enterprise sales teams to understand specific market priorities and inform and shape customer and prospect-facing programs contributing to pipeline and opportunity creation
- Support field programs and events with a heavy content angle and work with relevant teams and customers to deliver in a live environment including executive breakfasts/dinners, workshops, customer-led panels, and partner events
- Oversee promotion and outreach efforts pre/post event, including direct mail, email, ads, and more
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts with events and various campaigns
- Ensure programs and event details are on brand, on message, and fit the Datadog aesthetic
- Responsible for owning and managing sales enablement and recruitment for company wide events in the North America region such as AWS re:Invent and GCP tradeshows, Datadog’s user conference Dash, customer summits, etc.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in marketing, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Equal parts creative thinker and result-driven
- Ability to plan and deliver against hard deadlines
- Consistent record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are results driven in their approach
- Work independently, maintain strong attention to detail and take calculated risks all while juggling many projects
- Clear and thoughtful communicator (verbal and written). Other foreign languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
If you are a Colorado resident this applies to you:
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Field Marketing Manager role has an annual starting salary of $90,000, plus a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Total compensation may further vary depending on if this role is eligible for discretionary bonuses, or commissions. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.