Field Marketing & Events Coordinator at LogRhythm
The LogRhythm marketing team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Customer & Field Marketing Coordinator who support our Customer Marketing and Field Marketing projects, including booking and executing on events for prospects and customers, RhythmWorld, our annual security conference, customer webinars, and supporting our LogRhythm Champions advocacy program. This role will create exceptional experiences for our customers and prospects and support the Growth Marketing team’s ability to meet and exceed its goals. This position is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the cybersecurity space and make a direct impact. The candidate must demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have a "can do" attitude and be capable of creative problem-solving.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing marketing event activities, including strategic planning, event logistics, timelines and schedules to deliver strong ROI and generate quality leads to support pipeline goals
- Book and execute virtual and in-person events, including identifying spokespeople to attend the events, booth setup, and attending the live event to ensure smooth execution
- Support the team in executing our annual RhythmWorld Security Conference and tradeshows such as RSA and Black Hat
- Work with various departments (LogRhythm Labs, product management, product marketing, etc.) to recruit, prepare and support thought leadership opportunities (speaking engagements) at events and webinars
- Meticulously maintain all events and plans in team project management platform
- Collaborate with other members of Growth Marketing team to ensure consistency of brand, messaging, and exceptional customer experience
- Coordinate monthly customer newsletter
- Execute joint partner events and webinars
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on plans, roles & responsibilities, and results
- Track the performance and return on investment of programs
- Growth mindset with a hunger to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, delivering on multiple demands and hitting key milestones and deadlines
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong ability to solve problems
- Skilled at building relationships and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS required
- 1–3 years of experience
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· 401k plan
· Flexible time off
· Birthday Day off
The annual starting salary for this position is between 45K-65k Annually depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform