Field Events Marketing Coordinator at LogRhythm
Field Marketing & Events Coordinator
Who we are looking for:
The LogRhythm marketing team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Customer & Field Marketing Coordinator to support our Customer Marketing and Field Marketing projects. Projects include booking and executing events for prospects and customers, customer communications, and supporting our LogRhythm Champions advocacy program. This role will create exceptional experiences for our customers and prospects that support the Marketing team’s ability to meet and exceed its goals. This position is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the cybersecurity space and make a direct impact to a global technology organization. The candidate must demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have a "can do" attitude, and be capable of creative problem-solving.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee marketing event activities, including strategic planning and event execution to deliver strong ROI and generate quality leads to support pipeline goals
- Book and execute virtual and in-person events, including identifying spokespeople to present at events, booth setup, develop run of show, and attending the live event to ensure smooth execution
- Support the team in executing our annual RhythmWorld Security Conference and tradeshows such as RSA and Black Hat
- Work with various departments (LogRhythm Labs, product management, product marketing, etc.) to recruit, prepare and support thought leadership opportunities (speaking engagements) at events and webinars
- Meticulously maintain all events and plans in team project management platform
- Collaborate with other members of Growth Marketing team to ensure consistency of brand, messaging, and exceptional customer experience
- Coordinate quarterly customer newsletter
- Execute joint customer and partner webinars, including the month Tips & Tricks series
- Support the LogRhythm Champions advocacy program by driving advocacy activities and developing customer networking events
- Manage regional user groups to maximize customer lifetime value and experience
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on plans, roles & responsibilities, and results
- Track the performance and return on investment of field and customer programs
- Growth mindset with a hunger to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, delivering on multiple demands and hitting key milestones and deadlines
- Desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS required
- 1–3 years of experience
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $40K-50K depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
- LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: May 27th, 2021
- Reporting to: - Manager, Customer and Field Marketing
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Exempt
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.