We are data nerds with marketing souls! Blue Moon Digital Inc. is a Digital Consultancy with a team of experts leveraging proprietary technology & data science to help clients optimize their businesses and digital marketing initiatives. Our collaborative environment and unlimited opportunities for growth make people love working here. We are honored to be recognized as a top “Best Places to Work” company by BuiltIn Colorado in 2021 and are looking for an Email Solutions Specialist II!
This Job is For You If
- You enjoy working in a data-driven, collaborative, and results-oriented environment
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS optimized for email; E-mail Service Providers; Excel and Photoshop
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Do
As an E-mail Solutions Specialist II at Blue Moon Digital, you will be part of the E-mail team. You will work with the Director and Manager of Email Solutions on a variety of email service provider platforms. You will be responsible for coding and executing our clients’ email programs. You have the opportunity to assist with email list management, defining creative templates, and email best practices.
- Restructuring and/or hand-coding (raw coding) HTML templates to meet design standards
- Conversion of full Photoshop documents to HTML templates
- Working knowledge of email strategies to effectively drive consumer engagement on the website
- Stay informed of industry trends, technology, and design/coding changes as related to email marketing
- Continually audit existing client email creative and facilitate steps to ensure a consistent look and feel for our clients' email programs
- Work with internal and external IT resources to ensure essential technical steps are taken for proper email program setup and integration
- Ensure our client's email files are properly maintained: Opt-In, Opt-Out updates, ECOA, etc.
- Ensure all client emails comply with currently CAN-SPAM and other email legislation
- Some after-hours and/or weekend support required, especially October through December
Here’s What an Ordinary Day of Work Might Look Like
- Email layout and HTML coding for client emails
- Coding with HTML and text content emails and landing pages
- Work with pre-existing HTML templates and providing design and image editing
- Test emails for compatibility across all email providers on multiple digital platforms
- Troubleshoot and resolve coding issues in a timely manner
- Develop email campaigns, including (but not limited to) trigger-based, responsive design and re-contact email campaigns
What We’ll Love About You
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business Communications
- Minimum of 3 years of email or marketing experience
- Experience with Responsys and/or Bronto
- Experience with SFMC a plus
- Advanced experience with a variety of Email Service Providers
- Required knowledge of email metrics reporting from ESP and Google Analytics
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email
- Strong expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, and animated gifs/flash
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and communication skills a must
- Upbeat, team-oriented attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt to a new environment
- Strong attention to detail required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- Experience working with integrated email marketing platforms and subscriber life-cycle messaging
- Experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, and Coremetrics web analytics programs
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture: We focus on Achievement, Innovation, Courage, Integrity, Growth, and Teamwork. We been recognized by Built and Denver Business Journal for our great workplace culture.
- Health Benefits: Variety of medical options along with dental and vision benefits.
- Prepare for the Future: 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Growth: Growth is one of our company’s core value. Variety opportunities for growth.
- Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, more than 10 paid holidays.
- Work/Life Balance: Blue Moon Digital pays for you to volunteer and provide health and wellness supports. We also offer flexible work arrangements.
- Casual Workplace: Casual dress code, ping-pong table, open kitchen.
- Meaningful Work: All employees have a big impact to BMDi and we value all employee’s work.
- Blue Moon Digital is an employee owned company
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 BOE
Blue Moon Digital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.