The Email Marketing Specialist will execute and implement B2B email strategies to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates across our portfolio companies. You have B2B experience working across multiple marketing automation platforms and data sources to drive top-of-funnel growth and move buyers through the funnel. You have a passion for B2B technology marketing and testing into delivering the right message at the right time.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for growing service commerce technology companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost savings.
EverCommerce is currently located in Denver's RiNo Arts District. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, dog-friendly environment and hanging with co-workers.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be working with the Growth Engagement team, the organic growth arm of EverCommerce, to build, coordinate, and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns across portfolio companies. You will be responsible for the execution and optimization of marketing automation journeys across EverCommerce subsidiaries, and will serve as a key point of contact and marketing automation knowledge resource for all parties. Email projects will include implementing Marketo, email content creation, email template and workflow building, and ongoing testing, optimization, analysis and reporting. Other projects will include data cleaning, compliance, form strategy, and chatbot creation.
- Assisting with the end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Creating unique and compelling content, calls to action, and landing pages, across several industries.
- Assisting with Marketo implementations and ongoing platform optimizations.
- Performing day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Upholding the standardized QA process across subsidiaries.
- Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns as well as developing new automated campaigns based on customer insights and subsidiary feedback.
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, forms, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Work with stakeholders at the subsidiary level on various compliance initiatives.
- Configuring and managing various platform integrations including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SurveyGizmo, WordPress, Gravity Forms, Unbounce, and Salesforce.
- Participate in projects with cross-functional stakeholders.
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in SaaS
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing with specific experience executing in Marketo (any additional experience with Pardot, Hubspot, or SharpSpring is a plus)
- Successful track record of developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Previous experience working with multiple B2B brands
- Knowledge of email marketing compliance laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL, CCPA)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization, planning, influencing and working in cross functional teams
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS
- A strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Photoshop is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Fitness stipend and on-site gym
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Dog-friendly environment
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.