Director, Revenue Marketing
We are seeking a collaborative, creative, and data-driven Director of Revenue Marketing to join our Marketing Team to help drive Vertafore's pipeline and revenue growth. As the Director of Revenue Marketing, you will own the strategy and execution of our demand generation programs and integrated marketing campaigns for all market segments and key target audiences. You will be responsible for creating, deploying, and managing persona-based and ABM-targeted programs to generate and nurture leads that accelerate pipeline to increase close ratios for sales and product.
This Marketing leadership role entails building a marketing demand generation mix of inbound and outbound programs, including but not limited to email campaigns, paid marketing and acquisition channels, ABM, SEM/SEO, content marketing and syndication, social media, digital advertising, and webinars.
The ideal candidate in this role will have a strong success record of driving leads for B2B companies, and an understanding of how to target multiple B2B buyers across segments. She/he will have developed, executed, and measured demand generation programs that achieve growth objectives addressing net new, retention, and incremental revenue targets.
She/he will have an almost obsessive interest for testing-tracking-measuring-reporting-optimizing that is balanced by stunning creativity. You will be working closely with a cross-functional and geographically-dispersed team of marketing, operations, and sales professionals. You will be a player-coach who not only executes, but also coaches and develops an awesome demand generation team that you will help build. You must be able to work independently and be highly productive. If you have the whole package, then we have a place for you!
Core requirements and responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Build and lead a team focused on driving revenue through demand generation, digital, and ABM programs.
- Define the demand generation strategy to build pipeline and deliver highly engaged prospects to BDRs and sales.
- Strategically and tactically be responsible for optimizing marketing ROI by determining the appropriate program mix, measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation.
- Research, develop, and execute integrated outbound marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified leads, support pipeline development, drive revenue, and increase funnel conversion.
- Establish program specific goals and metrics/measurement criteria for campaign performance.
- Manage individual campaigns/programs budgets to maximize marketing results, while continually testing new ideas/approaches to improve effectiveness.
- Optimize marketing's conversion paths and rates overall, and drive marketing–qualified leads for our BDR team.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
- Develop nurture campaigns to drive engagement and move leads through the sales cycle.
- Collaborate across the marketing team for creating emails, landing pages, and marketing offers including videos, infographics, white papers, e-books, webinars, etc.
- Partner with Sales on targeted outreach with Account-Based Marketing.
- Manage activities to ensure high quality results, on-time and within budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of MarTech stacks
- Organizational and time management ability
- Knowledge of InsureTech and insurance terminology a plus
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources
- Strong collaboration and project management skills – an ability to work effectively with different people within an organization (BDRs, sales people, executives, etc.)
- Creative problem-solver who can execute with pristine detail
- Minimum 5-years leading demand generation strategies utilizing inbound and outbound programs in B2B SaaS technology
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, business or related field
- Must have experience forecasting and managing large budgets
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- MarTech stack experience including experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Drupal, SalesLoft, analytics platforms, etc.
- Strong command of written and verbal English
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 15% of the time
- Located and working from an office location
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
- Frequent repetitive hand-and-arm movements required to operate a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
- Frequent sitting and/or standing
Vertafore is about bringing together diverse and talented teams to make an immediate impact in insurance software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, using advanced techniques to create new "ways and value" for the insurance segment to impact our ever-changing industry.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical and mental disabilities, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.