Director, Partner Marketing at Four Winds Interactive
FWI-Poppulo is looking for a hands-on Director of Partner Marketing with experience in B2B tech to lead the strategy and execution of campaigns and programs that drive awareness, engagement, and growth with our partner ecosystem including Channel, Alliances, System Integrator, Technology and Strategic Consulting partners.
FWI-Poppulo is the leading global employee communications provider for today's world of work. Backed by Vista Equity Partners, our pioneering software and expert advisory services are transforming internal communications, creating more connected, aligned and successful organizations all over the world. FWI-Poppulo serves 6,000+ customers, including 47 Fortune 100 companies, and reaches 35m+ employees in 80 countries.
FWI-Poppulo's partnerships drive business via joint product offerings, first party product integrations, joint go-to-market programs and activities, and co-sell and resell motions to customers via sales teams and marketplaces. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing and Revenue Operations.
- Owns the strategy and execution of marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and growth with our channel, alliance, system integrator, service provider, and strategic consulting partners.
- Serves as the marketing lead across various internal teams (sales, product marketing, growth marketing and digital marketing, etc.) to develop and execute partner marketing campaigns and programs that accelerate engagement and drive revenue growth.
- Works with marketing and sales leadership to develop OKRs, goals and metrics that will effectively track the progress and success of partner marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develops content, communications and tools to recruit, engage and enable partners.
- Act as a player/coach to build and lead the team responsible for partner marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B tech marketing including 5+ years of experience in partner/channel marketing and management.
- Demonstrated success working across a range of partners - channel, alliances, service providers, technology, and/or system integrators.
- Deep experience working with partners to co-develop plans and launch marketing programs at scale globally.
- Excellent content creation, marketing and communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries, with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels and a willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $125,000.00 to $150,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top tech companies , and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we'd love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview