Director of Marketing Technology & Operations at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of Marketing Technology & Operations to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Work with Marketing Leadership to define and align your team’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the marketing tech stack, inclusive of identifying, integrating, and implementing new tools, deprecating unneeded tools, and optimizing existing tools and processes to maximize team efficiency.
- Work across Marketing Leadership and internal stakeholders to define and refine scalable processes that improve collaboration, reduce error rates, and improve efficiency as the team continues to grow. This includes building out working documents, communication flows, escalation plans, refinement of SLAs, etc.
- Develop creative solutions with new and existing tools that increase the range of capabilities for the broader Marketing team.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product & Engineering to develop a strong understanding of back end systems and their interactions with Marketing tools and campaign needs. You will be the technical advocate for the broader Marketing team.
- Manage a large team of 12-15 high-performing technical marketers to deploy world-class, error-free programs that deliver on Ibotta’s mission to “Make Every Purchase Rewarding”.
- Plan for the implementation of new data events and technical solutions upstream within the product with Product and Engineering, to support new product launches. Our technical capabilities play an integral role in our ability to successfully support new product launches and feature deployment.
- Create and own strategic relationships with external technology and data vendors to ensure full support of all critical marketing initiatives.
- Plan, manage and prepare the department's tools and technology budget.
What we are looking for:
- 8-10+ years in Marketing Operations or related leadership roles
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Technology or related field of study
- Ownership of a marketing technology stack, including marketing automation (e.g. Braze, Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong project management skills which include delivering all projects on time and within scope by leading and managing cross-functional teams
- Experience with marketing technology, operational tools, work-stream management software programs and automation systems
- Strong background in Marketing and Advertising Technologies and their applications to scale performance marketing organizations
- Experience sourcing vendors and working with internal teams to conduct due diligence
- Well versed in customer lifecycles and full-funnel marketing, preferably in a B2C technology context
- Candidates should be strategic, innovative, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Proven leadership and motivational skills in developing a cohesive team
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $125,000 - $155,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.