Director, Marketing Operations (Remote) at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
The Technical Director, Marketing Operations at Freshworks will be responsible for optimizing marketing Tech Stack and building and evolving the foundations of marketing tracking and measurement. This role will partner closely with various marketing functions and the CIO organization to manage and build the tools used by marketers to drive their campaigns.
- Own the marketing tech stack end to end and continuously improve integrations with the FreshSales suite
- Audit, improve and build both the traditional lead process and accounts-based workflow in support of ABM
- Manage technical aspects and optimization of the marketing tech stack, ensuring seamless data flows and reliable APIs among our systems and platforms
- Provide strategic oversight to external vendors and tools to ensure robust integrations
- Proactively work with marketing team members to solve system related issues, as well as provide ideas to help optimize results
- Develop and evolve standardized data structures, touch points and definitions as well as needed governance of marketing data
- Partner with lead ops team to manage the accounts creation and people database expansion process
- Evolve and manage our demand funnel conversion tracking
- 10 years+ of experience in technical roles in marketing, sales, or other GTM orgs
- 5 years+ of managerial experience in marketing operations with track record of building out an efficient tech stack
- Experience building out marketing funnel architecture
- Have proven experience in project management and program improvement, having constructed plans that demonstrate critical marketing paths and task dependencies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines while keeping strategic goals top of mind
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.