Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Director of Digital Marketing
As the Director, Digital Marketing this position will service all paid and organic digital media functions and oversee testing and growth into non-digital advertising channels where applicable. This role leads a team managing awareness, consideration, and conversion-focused digital media programs and platforms including paid search, SEO, paid social, display/programmatic, aggregator, content syndication, mobile app and others. This role will be responsible for leading, developing, and managing direct reports.
This results-driven leader uses key quantitative and qualitative insights to recommend growth marketing strategies. Reporting to the VP, Digital Marketing & Analytics, they will work to oversee digital marketing budget allocation, paid/organic digital strategy, paid media planning, in-house paid media channel management functions, and paid digital media creative and testing.
- Develop B2B and B2C digital media strategy, budget allocation, and media plans to ensure allocation of media dollars is commensurate with key insights and optimal performance.
- Drive data-driven SEO strategy, roadmap, and best practices inclusive of Search trends, user intent, mobile-first approach, site performance, and competitive benchmarks/trends.
- Own and maintain paid digital media plans, performance projections, and testing plans.
- Drive engagement and grow new client leads (including marketing-qualified leads) by understanding the differences in performance by media channel and testing new channels for growth.
- Support digital media measurement strategy across Search, Social, Mobile App, and Display media environments with an understanding of Digital Media Attribution.
- Partner with Design Studio (Creative) to generate full-funnel creative executions, manage timelines for creative refreshes, and drive data-driven creative iterations.
- Partner with cross-functional Marketing teams to align the digital and SEO strategies with target audiences and client/consumer needs, brand positioning, revenue goals, and support integrated Marketing campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Technology, to communicate digital media results, align on key priorities for the Product roadmap that support digital growth, and prioritize Marketing Tech needs.
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways to improve marketing ROI and drive growth.
- Create an empowered and motivating environment that supports the ongoing training and development of our digital media team.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 10-12+ years’ digital marketing experience, with expertise in both B2B and B2C business goals.
- Preferred 3-5+ years focused on B2B Marketing/Advertising tactics.
- At least 5 years’ experience independently managing digital media platforms such as Google/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and/or self-serve DSP.
- At least 3 years’ experience overseeing SEO strategy and tactics.
- Track record of driving the strategy behind and cadence of full-funnel creative executions paired with Digital Media strategy/tactics.
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Advanced working knowledge of digital media ad serving platforms (e.g. Google Campaign Manager, SA360, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Familiarity with Marketing Attribution platforms and their output/functionality (e.g. Visual IQ, Campaign Manager Attribution)
- Passionate about digital and advertising optimization, analytics, and digital engagement. Experience with content strategy, localization, paid media, owned media, testing and analytics.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders.
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!