Director, Brand Marketing and Insights at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Director, Brand Marketing and Insights
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and forward-thinking Brand Marketing and Insights Director to drive our brand value proposition and develop audience segmentation. This leader will advocate on behalf of our audiences and build out relevant messaging to align with their customer journey.
This leader will have responsibility for brand development and relaunch, research and insights, and public relations strategy and execution. This leader uses key quantitative and qualitative insights to shape our growth and engagement marketing strategies. S/he has the ability to define our brand marketing strategy and collaborate across the organization to deliver on marketing initiatives to support growth.
Reporting to the CMO, this leader will work closely with other marketing leaders, product, creative, sales, and technology teams to drive deep customer understanding and develop the messaging and creative assets that resonate with our audiences.
What are we requiring for this role?
• Experience and demonstrated success developing a brand strategy, ideally for a two-sided marketplace organization
• Conduct market research and compile information about market, channel, customer and consumer needs and preferences
• Identify strategically significant consumer trends and channel opportunities
• Partner with Marketing, Product, Creative, and Sales to translate strategic recommendations into customer messaging, product features, and benefits to drive growth and gain market share
• Create brand marketing and messaging strategies connected to audience needs, emotions, and the competitive landscape
• Develop compelling stories that connect audiences with products and enhance the customer experience
• Manage PR strategy and execution; develop media relationships
• Develop proactive publicity opportunities including trend, research, and product launches
• Collaborate with influencers and bloggers to build awareness and engagement across our audiences
• Lead creative brief development with cross-functional teams
• Own and monitor brand health - managing metrics, KPI’s, insights, ROI, etc. in the areas of customer satisfaction, NPS, and awareness
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior leaders
• Work with 3rd party agencies on various projects and lead execution on project plans
What do we prefer for this role?
• 10+ years of brand marketing experience, with specific experience managing segmentation, value proposition, research and insights, and PR
• 3-5+ years leading brand and marketing efforts for a consumer-facing internet company in technology or services
• Expertise in, or strong understanding of, the web-based marketplace environment and demonstrable success driving marketing strategy within this niche
• Forward-thinking in identifying new marketing and research methods, technologies, and strategies for innovative approaches to brand marketing
• Experience with PR and Influencer campaigns to build brand awareness and strengthen image
• Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating and working with key stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Creative, Sales, Technology, Finance, and Data Science teams
• Experience writing creative briefs, building compelling presentations, and great storytelling
• Agile decision-making, entrepreneurial nature, ability to formulate a strong POV
• High level of independence, courage, and curiosity
• MBA preferred
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!