Digital & Channel Strategy Lead at Invitae (Remote)
Digital & Channel Strategy Lead
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing in order to lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes for billions of people.
To help realize our mission, we’re looking for a Digital & Channel Strategy Lead to help establish Invitae as the leader in genetics across all stages of life. The ideal teammate has experience building, launching and/or transforming health care brands, developing channel strategy across multiple audiences and product lines, as well as growing and mentoring a team. You know how to navigate complex environments/customers to successfully meet their needs while achieving our goals. You’re adept at working in a regulated environment and can understand and translate complex scientific information.
You’re deeply curious and love to problem solve. Rolling up your sleeves comes naturally - as does strategic thinking. You thrive leading in a fast-paced environment and get excited about tackling tough challenges in a highly mission-driven company. You value transparency, collaboration and are solution-focused. Most importantly, you have a passion for improving patients’ lives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Digital & Channel Strategy at Invitae; you will partner with the marketing teams across multiple areas of medicine to develop the optimal channel strategy and mix, define/refine audience segments and effectively track performance
- Define and execute the digital marketing & channel strategy for driving adoption and expansion of Invitae’s clinician and patient-facing products, platforms and services
- Own and drive digital marketing initiatives with an integrated approach across channels that best serve our key audiences; you are versed in both external channels (digital marketing, paid search, SEO, SEM, etc) and internal channels (webapp, emails, etc) to help drive adoption of Invitae’s products and services that are complementary to our sales team personal promotion
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including product/development, legal/regulatory, medical affairs, and commercial teams to execute in support of shared objectives
- Represent Marketing’s goals in close partnership with our front-end product management team and backend data science teams
- Manage and own the monthly Marketing dashboard with a keen eye for data integrity and constant improvement of ROI and ROAS in service of helping the Marketing drive business decisions and prioritization
- Manage the overall marketing budget spend vs actuals in close partnership with broader marketing team, finance and reconciliation with accounting
- Collaborate with and support team leads to help execute go-to-market strategies
- Maintain a deliberate, calm, and thoughtful approach to everything you do while embracing a sense of urgency
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing & channel strategy
- Experienced in agency management for paid search, media, creative; solid understanding of managing MSAs and SOWs on behalf of the marketing team defending Invitae’s business goals
- Data is your passion: Proven track record of building and managing high-quality marketing funnel metrics dashboards to drive business decisions
- A bias towards better; experience in identifying and executing improvements across our data and processes for the Marketing team
- Working knowledge of: GSuite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Amplitude, Pendo, Contentful, Tableau
- Experience managing, mentoring and hiring high quality talent
- Preferred: Background in patient-facing healthcare organizations, life sciences, or health research strongly desired
- Preferred: Understanding of both clinician and patient experiences across multiple areas of medicine including but not limited to oncology, rare disease, women’s health and pediatrics
- Curiosity, humility, and an interest in building something new
- Leadership and do-ership. You can write the plan and execute it.
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And know how to rally the village.
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try!
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.