We’re looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and analytically-minded self-starter to help manage digital media campaigns. This position will cover the spectrum of our ad operations including campaign set-up, delivery, optimization, troubleshooting of campaigns, reporting and end-of-campaign analysis. This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in the ad tech and outdoor industries, as well as the opportunity to work and grow alongside established digital marketers and leadership team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Senior Ad Operations Manager and to perform all aspects of campaign management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery and optimization of ad campaigns from clients.
- Work closely with the Client Strategy team to provide updates and ensure they are kept apprised of all developments within trafficking that may impact their campaigns.
- Perform QA for all campaigns that go live.
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and monitoring online dashboards.
- Develop optimization strategies on a campaign-by-campaign basis to maximize both yield and advertiser performance.
- Execute delegated tasks in timely manner with attention to detail.
- Conduct competitor research related to client verticals.
- Keep on top of industry trends in online advertising and ad operations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly proficient in Excel – adept with pivot tables, vlookups, and formula building for text manipulation and data analysis.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Positive attitude, and a genuine interest in working in a startup environment and wearing multiple hats as needed.
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with internal and external teams via email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality.
- Analytical mindset that can pull and discuss patterns from data.
- Comfortable learning new technology and programs.
- Ability to apply marketing concepts to achieve business goals.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Aptitude for understanding consumer behavior.
- Ability to prioritize projects, pay excellent attention to detail, and multi-task.
- Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to help wherever needed, and to encourage teamwork.
- Work effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Possess mindset for long term career and development.
- A desire to work smart and play hard. Carbondale is an outdoor mecca with access to world-class skiing, biking, climbing, fishing and whitewater boating. City slickers look elsewhere, our ideal candidate will maximize their free time and enjoy everything our valley has to offer.
Education & Experience:
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Business or related field is desirable, but not required.
- Passionate about marketing and data
The following qualifications will set you apart, but are by no means necessary if you have the motivation to learn quickly:
- Experience with Tableau Software
- Strong statistical analysis skillset, or experience in Statistical Software such as SPSS, R, or Stata.
- Experience in managing large data sets, including normalization, blending and ETL workflows.